Seed Pregnancy Necklace
- Soft chiming pendant on a long chain, this maternity necklace can be layered with another shorter necklace for a lovely cascade effect.
- The necklace comes with a guide of mindfulness exercises for pregnancy to further your bond with baby - your partner can do them with you too.
- Available in 18k gold, 18k rose gold or silver brass.
This Seed Pregnancy necklace is hand crafted to celebrate one of the most enjoyable milestones in a woman's life and to help strengthen her bond with the unborn child.
Inspired by the egg, its shape represents the source of life and the beginning of all beginnings.
An enchanting chime pendant hangs from the delicate chain and rolls over your belly when you move. With its mesmerising melody, the chime creates an aura of peace for your baby. You will find the soft sound relaxing and it will help put your busy mind to rest and connect with your bump during the day.
You will receive a guide of mindfulness exercises that you can perform with your Seed Pregnancy necklace at anytime during the day to further relaxation.
A harmony ball necklace such as the Seed Pregnancy Necklace is the perfect pregnancy gift for wife or an ideal present for pregnant friend not for baby.
Seed Pregnancy Necklace is available in 18k gold, 18k rose gold or silver brass.
Please note that this necklace is in high demand and has a 2-weeks timeframe before shipping.
How to use
- When should I start wearing my necklace? You can start wearing your maternity necklace from the first trimester. From the 5th month of pregnancy your baby will start to hear the melody of the pendant.
- What benefits does Pregnancy Necklace bring? It will help you connect with baby during the day as the soft melody reminds you of the miracle growing inside you. At night you can perform mindfulness exercises to relax and connect further.
- What do I do with my Maternity Jewellery once baby is born? You can securely sew the chiming pendant into our comforter or simply hang the necklace over the change table. The melody will reassure baby and remind him of his time inside the womb.
- What is a harmony ball necklace? All your answers here!
Composition of our Pregnancy Jewellery
- Pendant and chain: 18k plated gold, 18k plated rose gold or silver-tone brass.
- Pendant diameter: 24 mm.
- Chain length - adjustable: 950 mm / 1100 mm.
Made in France
When will my order arrive?
- Standard Shipping: you can expect to receive your order within 3-5 business days.
- Express Shipping: If you are in a hurry, pick express shipping at checkout for a delivery within 2 business days.
- Overnight Shipping: for extra speedy service, pick overnight delivery at checkout.
- Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within same business day if ordered before 12pm and orders are living from Melbourne or Sydney.
- You will receive tracking details by email once your order has shipped.
How much is shipping?
- Australia: We offer complimentary shipping on orders over $75. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- New-Zealand: Complimentary shipping on orders over $75 excluding Nursery Furniture products. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- Other countries: Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Which courier services do you use?
All orders are shipped using Australia Post for standard and express delivery. We also offer the option of selecting StarTrack or TNT at checkout for overnight delivery.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to Australia and New Zealand.
Where will my order be shipped from?
All orders are shipped from Melbourne except Wall Decals which are shipped from Sydney.
I entered my shipping address incorrectly. What should I do?
There is a small window to get your shipping address corrected after you have placed your order. Simply send in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and correct shipping address and we will aim to update your information right away.
How can I return my purchase?
We hope that you will love and treasure your Maison Mabe order, however if something isn't quite right, please contact us. We have a free 30-days return policy.
Please note that for food safety reasons we are unable to accept return of our Skincare, Herbal Teas and Cookie range.
Want to chat some more?
Need some help or need a friendly ear? Drop us an email at email@example.com
We care for women and their families
50% Profits donated to associations
Not only is Maison Mabé dedicated to the wellbeing of mums everywhere, but we are also a profit for good business. We donate 50% of its earning to not-for-profit partners the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) and St Kilda Mums. Together, these organisations provide support for women, families and children, ensuring their safety, health and well being through their invaluable programs.
St Kilda Mums was founded in 2009 by a group of 5 mums. Their vision is to make sure children and families are happy, healthy and safe. This is possible when families can provide their children with the best possible foundation in life. To do so, they collect, sort and redistribute essential nursery equipment, clothing, books and toys for babies and school age children.
MCRI specialises in discoveries that transform the health of children and is the largest child health research institute in Australia and one of the top three worldwide for research quality and impact. Maison Mabé's donations allow MCRI to seed fund ground-breaking research into some of the most significant health issues currently affecting Australian children, including allergies, asthma, cancer, diabetes, premature birth, obesity, genetic diseases and mental health. MCRI shares a campus with The Royal Children’s Hospital and works closely with the hospital as a Campus partner.
We care for the planet by being carbon neutral.
And at the core of all Maison Mabé’s business decisions is a commitment to care for the planet. Dedicated to sustainable practices, Maison Mabé work to minimise their carbon footprint, purchasing gold standard carbon offsets from the South Pole for all carbon emissions that cannot be eliminated.
Some of the steps that we take to minimise our carbon footprint include:
- All our cardboard and paper packaging is made of recycled material and we are actively encouraging our suppliers to do the same.
- Our printed material uses organic based non toxic inks and production is solar powered.
- We stay away from plastic, especially single use plastic.
- Maison Mabé's finances are held with an ethical bank that doesn’t invest in the fossil fuels, gambling, arms, tobacco and live export industries.
- Our shipping partner operations are 100% carbon neutral.
- Our skincare and herbal tea ranges are organic.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have been looking for so long for a pregnancy necklace that was simple and elegant and that I could easily wear with all my outfit. This one ticks all the boxes.
My husband loves to use the chime at night and roll it over my belly. It’s very soothing at the end of a long day.
Marie went beyond to get my harmony necklace to me. I am so grateful for the support she provided and am in love with the product. Would highly recommend to any one looking for a beautiful piece with exception service. Thank you!
Such a beautiful necklace with gorgeous sound. I want one in every colour
This is such a beautiful necklace! I love the length, design and function it plays in pregnancy.
I love the products, quality is good.