Basics PACK. 2 x plain nursing tees
- No more annoying wraps or cover, nurse your baby easily and comfortably anywhere with the hidden nursing access in side openings.
- Pack of 2 basics tees, one black + one white, to easily complement your existing outfits.
- 100% Australian made from the softest organic cotton.
As a breastfeeding mama, how many times have you been frustrated by the lack of options for easy boob access while staying stylish? Don't worry we've got you with our newest nursing tops Australia range!
These breastfeeding shirts are made with 100% organic cotton and have cleverly concealed openings under each arm. Press studs secure the side openings so the nursing shirts are easy to open and close one-handed. Feel no need to put your baby down to get ready for a feed, just pop the press studs open with one hand, and voila!
Cut for a relaxed fit, the breastfeeding shirts style looks great worn with jeans or tucked in shorts.
The BASICS pack includes 2 plain Australian made nursing tops in white and black with no print, which can be easily dressed up or complemented with the rest of your wardrobe.
Composition of our Breastfeeding Tops
- 100% Organic Cotton, easy on mum and baby’s sensitive skin and the gentlest option on the planet.
- Cotton milled in Abbotsford, T-Shirt cut and sewn in Thomastown, Design printed in Brunswick.
How to use
- Unfasten the hidden side opening, feed baby/child, close, done!
- Gentle wash at 30° inside out
- Do not tumble dry
The nursing top T-shirt is a fitted and flattering H line shape. The breastfeeding shirts fabric has a good stretch to it. If you like an oversize look, go up one size. If you’re in between sizes, go up.
- Size S = size 8-10.
- Size M = size 12.
- Size L = size 14.
- Size XL = size 16.
Made in Melbourne, Australia
When will my order arrive?
- Standard Shipping: you can expect to receive your order within 3-5 business days.
- Express Shipping: If you are in a hurry, pick express shipping at checkout for a delivery within 2 business days.
- Overnight Shipping: for extra speedy service, pick overnight delivery at checkout.
- Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within same business day if ordered before 12pm and orders are leaving from Melbourne or Sydney.
- You will receive tracking details by email once your order has shipped.
How much is shipping?
- Australia: We offer complimentary shipping on orders over $75. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- New-Zealand: Complimentary shipping on orders over $75 excluding Nursery Furniture products. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- Other countries: Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Which courier services do you use?
All orders are shipped using Australia Post for standard and express delivery. We also offer the option of selecting StarTrack or TNT at checkout for overnight delivery.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to Australia and New Zealand.
Where will my order be shipped from?
All orders are shipped from Melbourne except Wall Decals which are shipped from Sydney.
I entered my shipping address incorrectly. What should I do?
There is a small window to get your shipping address corrected after you have placed your order. Simply send in an email at email@example.com with your order number and correct shipping address and we will aim to update your information right away.
How can I return my purchase?
We hope that you will love and treasure your Maison Mabe order, however if something isn't quite right, please contact us. We have a free 30-days return policy.
Please note that for food safety reasons we are unable to accept return of our Skincare, Herbal Teas and Cookie range.
Want to chat some more?
Need some help or need a friendly ear? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We care for women and their families
50% Profits donated to associations
Not only is Maison Mabé dedicated to the wellbeing of mums everywhere, but we are also a profit for good business. We donate 50% of its earning to not-for-profit partners the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) and St Kilda Mums. Together, these organisations provide support for women, families and children, ensuring their safety, health and well being through their invaluable programs.
St Kilda Mums was founded in 2009 by a group of 5 mums. Their vision is to make sure children and families are happy, healthy and safe. This is possible when families can provide their children with the best possible foundation in life. To do so, they collect, sort and redistribute essential nursery equipment, clothing, books and toys for babies and school age children.
MCRI specialises in discoveries that transform the health of children and is the largest child health research institute in Australia and one of the top three worldwide for research quality and impact. Maison Mabé's donations allow MCRI to seed fund ground-breaking research into some of the most significant health issues currently affecting Australian children, including allergies, asthma, cancer, diabetes, premature birth, obesity, genetic diseases and mental health. MCRI shares a campus with The Royal Children’s Hospital and works closely with the hospital as a Campus partner.
We care for the planet by being carbon neutral.
And at the core of all Maison Mabé’s business decisions is a commitment to care for the planet. Dedicated to sustainable practices, Maison Mabé work to minimise their carbon footprint, purchasing gold standard carbon offsets from the South Pole for all carbon emissions that cannot be eliminated.
Some of the steps that we take to minimise our carbon footprint include:
- All our cardboard and paper packaging is made of recycled material and we are actively encouraging our suppliers to do the same.
- Our printed material uses organic based non toxic inks and production is solar powered.
- We stay away from plastic, especially single use plastic.
- Maison Mabé's finances are held with an ethical bank that doesn’t invest in the fossil fuels, gambling, arms, tobacco and live export industries.
- Our shipping partner operations are 100% carbon neutral.
- Our skincare and herbal tea ranges are organic.
Thick tshirt material, lovely pattern, easy access. Clip are a bit stiff bit I expect they'll loosten up. Happy the material around the clips are extra reinforced so this tshirt will last ages
Excellent quality, nice thick cotton.
I really like this style of T-shirt for boob access, can easily get whole breast exposed without having a flap of fabric falling down onto baby’s face which I like.
Only thing is doing the press studs back up after a feed is a bit fiddly, although still easier than traditional buttons. I’d like to see a zip version!
Absolutely in love with my new nursing shirts! They are so comfortable and have a high quality of comfort! Australian made and your also supporting a small business
Highly recommend these shirts 🤍
Great quality top. The fabric feels nice and not see through. Love the print. The side access is very convenient. The small fasteners are easy to undo with one hand, however doing them up is a little tricky (gets better with practice)
I am looking forward to using this tshirt when my baby comes, and I love the Milky Way image.