Moon Mum-to-Be Necklace
- Mesmerising chiming pendant on a long chain, this maternity necklace can be layered with another shorter necklace for a lovely cascade effect.
- The necklace comes with a guide of mindfulness exercises for pregnancy that can be perform with your partner to further your bond with baby.
- The soft chime symbolizes a unique pregnancy as well as the infinite and universal bond between mother and child.
The Moon Mum-to-Be Necklace is a beautiful piece of jewellery designed to celebrate the most wonderful milestone in a woman's life and to support the strengthening of the bond with baby during pregnancy.
An enchanting chime pendant hangs from the delicate gold chain and rolls over your belly when you move. With its soft sound, the chime creates an aura of peace for your baby. You will find the melody mesmerising and it will help you relax and connect with your bump during the day.
You will receive a guide of mindfulness exercises that you can perform with your harmony ball necklace at anytime during the day to further relaxation.
A harmony ball necklace such as the Moon Mum-to-Be Necklace is the perfect pregnancy gift for wife or an ideal present for pregnant friend not for baby.
Moon Mum-to-Be Necklace is available in 18k gold, 18k rose gold & silver.
How to use
- When should I start wearing my necklace? You can start wearing your maternity necklace from the first trimester. From the 5th month of pregnancy your baby will start to hear the melody of the pendant.
- What benefits does Pregnancy Necklace bring? It will help you connect with baby during the day as the soft melody reminds you of the miracle growing inside you. At night you can perform mindfulness exercises to relax and connect further.
- What do I do with my Maternity Jewellery once baby is born? You can securely sew the chiming pendant into our comforter or simply hang the necklace over the change table. The melody will reassure baby and remind him of his time inside the womb.
- What is a harmony ball necklace? All your answers here!
Composition of our Pregnancy Jewellery
- Pendant and chain: 18k plated gold, 18k plated rose gold or plated silver.
- Pendant diameter: 20 mm.
- Chain length: 1100 mm.
Made in France
When will my order arrive?
- Standard Shipping: you can expect to receive your order within 3-5 business days.
- Express Shipping: If you are in a hurry, pick express shipping at checkout for a delivery within 2 business days.
- Overnight Shipping: for extra speedy service, pick overnight delivery at checkout.
- Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within same business day if ordered before 12pm and orders are leaving from Melbourne or Sydney.
- You will receive tracking details by email once your order has shipped.
How much is shipping?
- Australia: We offer complimentary shipping on orders over $75. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- New-Zealand: Complimentary shipping on orders over $75 excluding Nursery Furniture products. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- Other countries: Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Which courier services do you use?
All orders are shipped using Australia Post for standard and express delivery. We also offer the option of selecting StarTrack or TNT at checkout for overnight delivery.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to Australia and New Zealand.
Where will my order be shipped from?
All orders are shipped from Melbourne except Wall Decals which are shipped from Sydney.
I entered my shipping address incorrectly. What should I do?
There is a small window to get your shipping address corrected after you have placed your order. Simply send in an email at email@example.com with your order number and correct shipping address and we will aim to update your information right away.
How can I return my purchase?
We hope that you will love and treasure your Maison Mabe order, however if something isn't quite right, please contact us. We have a free 30-days return policy.
Please note that for food safety reasons we are unable to accept return of our Skincare, Herbal Teas and Cookie range.
Want to chat some more?
Need some help or need a friendly ear? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We care for women and their families
50% Profits donated to associations
Not only is Maison Mabé dedicated to the wellbeing of mums everywhere, but we are also a profit for good business. We donate 50% of its earning to not-for-profit partners the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) and St Kilda Mums. Together, these organisations provide support for women, families and children, ensuring their safety, health and well being through their invaluable programs.
St Kilda Mums was founded in 2009 by a group of 5 mums. Their vision is to make sure children and families are happy, healthy and safe. This is possible when families can provide their children with the best possible foundation in life. To do so, they collect, sort and redistribute essential nursery equipment, clothing, books and toys for babies and school age children.
MCRI specialises in discoveries that transform the health of children and is the largest child health research institute in Australia and one of the top three worldwide for research quality and impact. Maison Mabé's donations allow MCRI to seed fund ground-breaking research into some of the most significant health issues currently affecting Australian children, including allergies, asthma, cancer, diabetes, premature birth, obesity, genetic diseases and mental health. MCRI shares a campus with The Royal Children’s Hospital and works closely with the hospital as a Campus partner.
We care for the planet by being carbon neutral.
And at the core of all Maison Mabé’s business decisions is a commitment to care for the planet. Dedicated to sustainable practices, Maison Mabé work to minimise their carbon footprint, purchasing gold standard carbon offsets from the South Pole for all carbon emissions that cannot be eliminated.
Some of the steps that we take to minimise our carbon footprint include:
- All our cardboard and paper packaging is made of recycled material and we are actively encouraging our suppliers to do the same.
- Our printed material uses organic based non toxic inks and production is solar powered.
- We stay away from plastic, especially single use plastic.
- Maison Mabé's finances are held with an ethical bank that doesn’t invest in the fossil fuels, gambling, arms, tobacco and live export industries.
- Our shipping partner operations are 100% carbon neutral.
- Our skincare and herbal tea ranges are organic.
Fast delivery and excellent service. Highly recommend
Bought the Seed Pregnancy necklace. Amazing design and shape, the bell is a beautiful soft sound. My partner was so excited to receive this and hasn’t taken it off.
Fantastic overall quality and really happy with every element of the process - purchase, communication, shipping time as well as including the packaging (made it easy to gift)
Purchased the Harmony Bell in Rose gold for my daughter. Absolutely gorgeous piece! Prompt delivery & the item was beautifully packaged.
Maison Mabe has an excellent selection of products. The service was prompt and the harmony bell necklace I purchased is beautifully made and had received many compliments.
I gifted this to my daughter in law as. Xmas present….. she opened it and fell in love with it. The origins of the necklace was even more special for her and my son. It’s beautiful and I have shared with many who now know about this beautiful gift.