Maya Pregnancy Necklace
- Chiming pendant on a long fair trade silk cord with natural stone feature.
- The brilliance of the smooth pendant contrasts with the matte finish and irregular texture of the hand-braided silk cord.
- Comes with a guide of mindfulness exercises for pregnancy.
Every mother has a strong connection with their children, even before they are born. You will be able to feel them moving and will have an unbreakable bond that you will cherish from day one. Our Maya Pregnancy Necklace supports the strengthening of the bond with your baby during pregnancy with a beautiful chiming pendant.
A delicate chime hangs from the beautiful hand-braided silk cord and rolls over your belly with your movements. The soft vibration of the chime creates an aura of calm and peace for your baby. Once baby is born, the delicate sound of the chime will reassure her by recalling the comfort and security that she felt in the womb. You can then place the pendant inside our comforter
Maya is available in 18k gold, 18k rose gold and silver.
The video below shows a Pregnancy Necklace in action so that you can hear the harmonious melody of the harmony ball.
How to use
- When should I start wearing my necklace? You can start wearing your maternity necklace from the first trimester. From the 5th month of pregnancy your baby will start to hear the melody of the pendant.
- What benefits does Pregnancy Necklace bring? It will help you connect with baby during the day as the soft melody reminds you of the miracle growing inside you. At night you can perform mindfulness exercises to relax and connect further.
- What do I do with my pregnancy jewellery once baby is born? You can securely sew the chiming pendant into our comforter or simply hang the necklace over the change table. The melody will reassure baby and remind him of his time inside the womb.
- What is a harmony ball necklace? All your answers here!
- Pendant: 18k plated gold, 18k plated rose gold or silver-tone brass.
- Cord: fair trade silk and smoked quartz, moonstone or chalcedony.
- Pendant diameter: 20 mm.
- Cord length: 1100 mm.
Made in France
When will my order be sent?
We aim to dispatch all orders within same business day if ordered before 12pm. We will always try our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible. You will receive tracking details by email once your order has shipped.
How much is shipping?
- Australia: We offer complimentary shipping on orders over $75. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- New-Zealand: Complimentary shipping on orders over $75 excluding Nursery Furniture products. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- Other countries: Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Which courier services do you use?
All orders are shipped using Australia Post for standard and express delivery. We also offer the option of selecting StarTrack or TNT at checkout for overnight delivery.
Where do you ship to?
We ship internationally.
Where will my order be shipped from?
All orders are shipped from Melbourne except Wall Decals which are shipped from Sydney.
I entered my shipping address incorrectly. What should I do?
There is a small window to get your shipping address corrected after you have placed your order. Simply send in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and correct shipping address and we will aim to update your information right away.
How can I return my purchase?
We hope that you will love and treasure your Maison Mabe order, however if something isn't quite right, please contact us. We have a 30-days return policy and a free size exchange on our nursing T-shirts range.
Please note that for food safety reasons we are unable to accept return of our Skincare, Herbal Teas and Cookie range.
Want to chat some more?
Need some help or need a friendly ear? Drop us an email at email@example.com
We Care for Children and Families.
Not only is Maison Mabé dedicated to the wellbeing of mums everywhere, but we are also a profit for good business. We donate 50% of its earning to not-for-profit partners the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) and St Kilda Mums. Together, these organisations provide support for women, families and children, ensuring their safety, health and well being through their invaluable programs.
St Kilda Mums was founded in 2009 by a group of 5 mums. Their vision is to make sure children and families are happy, healthy and safe. This is possible when families can provide their children with the best possible foundation in life. To do so, they collect, sort and redistribute essential nursery equipment, clothing, books and toys for babies and school age children.
MCRI specialises in discoveries that transform the health of children and is the largest child health research institute in Australia and one of the top three worldwide for research quality and impact. Maison Mabé's donations allow MCRI to seed fund groundbreaking research into some of the most significant health issues currently affecting Australian children, including allergies, asthma, cancer, diabetes, premature birth, obesity, genetic diseases and mental health. MCRI shares a campus with The Royal Children’s Hospital and works closely with the hospital as a Campus partner.
We Care for the Planet.
And at the core of all Maison Mabé’s business decisions is a commitment to care for the planet. Dedicated to sustainable practices, Maison Mabé work to minimise their carbon footprint, purchasing gold standard carbon offsets from the South Pole for all carbon emissions that cannot be eliminated.
Some of the steps that we take to minimise our carbon footprint include:
- All our cardboard and paper packaging is made of recycled material and we are actively encouraging our suppliers to do the same.
- Our printed material uses organic based non toxic inks and production is solar powered.
- We stay away from plastic, especially single use plastic.
- Maison Mabé's finances are held with an ethical bank that doesn’t invest in the fossil fuels, gambling, arms, tobacco and live export industries.
- Our shipping partner operations are 100% carbon neutral.
- Our skincare and herbal tea ranges are organic.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought this to help me be mindful about connecting with my third baby. With two other kids running around, it can be hard to be mindful about this pregnancy. But this necklace has not only supported me in that but my husband and kids have now come to connect that little tinkle with the new baby. We all find it very soothing and the kids often move it along my belly for the baby and I see how much more they are connecting with her as well.
Thank you so much. It’s everything I wanted and more.