- A complete skin care regimen for all mums. These certified organic skin care products will help and prevent stretch marks during pregnancy while firming and softening the look of skin after birth.
- Vegan, certified organic and cruelty-free.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Safe.
A full package to treat a mama during and after her pregnancy.
What is inside the bundle
- Organic Body Oil, 100 ml
- Organic Body Lotion, 150 ml
- Organic Anti Stretch Marks Serum, 150 ml
- During pregnancy: Every morning apply the Organic Anti Stretch Marks Serum to all body areas prone to stretch marks. Every night spray the Organic Body Oil on your whole body and massage your skin.
- After birth: Every morning apply the Organic Anti Stretch Marks Serum to all body areas prone to stretch marks. Every night apply the Organic Body Lotion on your whole body.
- Aloe Vera Juice, Dermochlorella Extract, Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil, Orange water, Sesame Oil, Bentonite Clay, Tapioca Powder, Shea Butter, Vitamin E.
- Free from phthalates, sulphates, parabens, mineral oils, synthetic fragrances, artificial colours, alcohol, essential oil, PEG, EDTA and other nasties.
- Check out the full list of ingredients.
- Anti Stretch Marks Body Oil : 100 ml.
- Organic Body Lotion : 150 ml.
- Organic Anti Stretch Marks Serum: 150 ml.
Made in France.
When will my order arrive?
- Standard Shipping: you can expect to receive your order within 3-5 business days.
- Express Shipping: If you are in a hurry, pick express shipping at checkout for a delivery within 2 business days.
- Overnight Shipping: for extra speedy service, pick overnight delivery at checkout.
- Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within same business day if ordered before 12pm and orders are leaving from Melbourne or Sydney.
- You will receive tracking details by email once your order has shipped.
How much is shipping?
- Australia: We offer complimentary shipping on orders over $75. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- New-Zealand: Complimentary shipping on orders over $75 excluding Nursery Furniture products. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- Other countries: Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Which courier services do you use?
All orders are shipped using Australia Post for standard and express delivery. We also offer the option of selecting StarTrack or TNT at checkout for overnight delivery.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to Australia and New Zealand.
Where will my order be shipped from?
All orders are shipped from Melbourne except Wall Decals which are shipped from Sydney.
I entered my shipping address incorrectly. What should I do?
There is a small window to get your shipping address corrected after you have placed your order. Simply send in an email at email@example.com with your order number and correct shipping address and we will aim to update your information right away.
How can I return my purchase?
We hope that you will love and treasure your Maison Mabe order, however if something isn't quite right, please contact us. We have a free 30-days return policy.
Please note that for food safety reasons we are unable to accept return of our Skincare, Herbal Teas and Cookie range.
Want to chat some more?
Need some help or need a friendly ear? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We care for women and their families
50% Profits donated to associations
Not only is Maison Mabé dedicated to the wellbeing of mums everywhere, but we are also a profit for good business. We donate 50% of its earning to not-for-profit partners the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) and St Kilda Mums. Together, these organisations provide support for women, families and children, ensuring their safety, health and well being through their invaluable programs.
St Kilda Mums was founded in 2009 by a group of 5 mums. Their vision is to make sure children and families are happy, healthy and safe. This is possible when families can provide their children with the best possible foundation in life. To do so, they collect, sort and redistribute essential nursery equipment, clothing, books and toys for babies and school age children.
MCRI specialises in discoveries that transform the health of children and is the largest child health research institute in Australia and one of the top three worldwide for research quality and impact. Maison Mabé's donations allow MCRI to seed fund ground-breaking research into some of the most significant health issues currently affecting Australian children, including allergies, asthma, cancer, diabetes, premature birth, obesity, genetic diseases and mental health. MCRI shares a campus with The Royal Children’s Hospital and works closely with the hospital as a Campus partner.
We care for the planet by being carbon neutral.
And at the core of all Maison Mabé’s business decisions is a commitment to care for the planet. Dedicated to sustainable practices, Maison Mabé work to minimise their carbon footprint, purchasing gold standard carbon offsets from the South Pole for all carbon emissions that cannot be eliminated.
Some of the steps that we take to minimise our carbon footprint include:
- All our cardboard and paper packaging is made of recycled material and we are actively encouraging our suppliers to do the same.
- Our printed material uses organic based non toxic inks and production is solar powered.
- We stay away from plastic, especially single use plastic.
- Maison Mabé's finances are held with an ethical bank that doesn’t invest in the fossil fuels, gambling, arms, tobacco and live export industries.
- Our shipping partner operations are 100% carbon neutral.
- Our skincare and herbal tea ranges are organic.
Response from my daughter. “Oh it’s very lovely! Serum absorbs quickly and moisturiser is lightweight but luscious. I haven't tried the oil yet but am looking forward to it.”
My thanks to maison mabe and Bérengère for a wonderful customer experience and such a lovely social enterprise.
Gave this to a pregnant cousin who deserved some indulgence. She raved about the products and said she will definitely order more. Super service too. Thanks!