Grace Harmony Ball
A peaceful mind is hard to find in today’s world. Our hectic lives sometimes make it difficult to slow down and notice what is happening around us.
Our Grace Harmony Ball is a special necklace to wear as a reminder to give you some me-time and focus on relaxation.
A delicate chime hangs from the beautiful gold or silver chain and rolls over your body with your movements. You can also take of your jewellery is your hands when you are wearing it. The soft vibration of the chime creates an aura of calm and peace to encourage slow and conscious breathing.
Why wearing an harmony ball necklace when you are not pregnant?
Angel Callers, also known as harmony balls, are pendant necklaces. These chimes 'call' or 'whisper' as a way of communicating spiritually with your guardian angel.
Why we love it
- Inspired by an ancient mexican legend.
- A soft bell sound which is thought to encourage a feeling of calm and harmony.
How to use
- Why should I start wearing my harmony ball even if I am not pregnant? Our beautiful chime pendant is a gentle reminder to find some quiet in your day
- What benefits does a Bola Necklace bring? It will help you slow down and relax. At night you can perform mindfulness exercises to relax and connect further.
Composition of our pregnancy jewellery
- Pendant and chain: 18k plated gold, 18k plated rose gold or silver-tone brass.
- Pendant diameter: 20 mm.
- Chain length - adjustable: 950 mm / 1100 mm.
Made in France
We Care for Children and Families.
Not only is Maison Mabé dedicated to the wellbeing of mums everywhere, but we are also a profit for good business. We donate 50% of its earning to not-for-profit partners the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) and St Kilda Mums. Together, these organisations provide support for women, families and children, ensuring their safety, health and well being through their invaluable programs.
St Kilda Mums was founded in 2009 by a group of 5 mums. Their vision is to make sure children and families are happy, healthy and safe. This is possible when families can provide their children with the best possible foundation in life. To do so, they collect, sort and redistribute essential nursery equipment, clothing, books and toys for babies and school age children.
MCRI specialises in discoveries that transform the health of children and is the largest child health research institute in Australia and one of the top three worldwide for research quality and impact. Maison Mabé's donations allow MCRI to seed fund groundbreaking research into some of the most significant health issues currently affecting Australian children, including allergies, asthma, cancer, diabetes, premature birth, obesity, genetic diseases and mental health. MCRI shares a campus with The Royal Children’s Hospital and works closely with the hospital as a Campus partner.
We Care for the Planet.
And at the core of all Maison Mabé’s business decisions is a commitment to care for the planet. Dedicated to sustainable practices, Maison Mabé work to minimise their carbon footprint, purchasing gold standard carbon offsets from the South Pole for all carbon emissions that cannot be eliminated.
Some of the steps that we take to minimise our carbon footprint include:
- All our cardboard and paper packaging is made of recycled material and we are actively encouraging our suppliers to do the same.
- Our printed material uses organic based non toxic inks and production is solar powered.
- We stay away from plastic, especially single use plastic.
- Maison Mabé's finances are held with an ethical bank that doesn’t invest in the fossil fuels, gambling, arms, tobacco and live export industries.
- Our shipping partner operations are 100% carbon neutral.
- Our skincare and herbal tea ranges are organic.