Harmony Pregnancy Necklace
- Delicate chime on a long 18k gold, 18k rose gold or silver chain.
- The refined simplicity of this maternity necklace allows you to layer it with another shorter necklace for a lovely cascade effect.
- The chime will deepen your bond with baby and support relaxation. The necklace comes with a guide of mindfulness exercises for pregnancy.
Every mother has a strong connection with their children, even before they are born. You will be able to feel them moving and will have an unbreakable bond that you will cherish from day one. Our Harmony Pregnancy Necklace supports the strengthening of the bond with your baby during pregnancy with a beautiful chiming pendant.
A delicate chime hangs from the beautiful gold or silver chain and rolls over your belly with your movements. The soft vibration of the chime creates an aura of calm and peace for your baby. Once baby is born, the delicate sound of the chime will reassure her by recalling the comfort and security that she felt in the womb. You can then place the pendant inside our comforter
Harmony is available in 18k gold, 18k rose gold and silver.
Watch the video below to hear the mesmerising melody of a Pregnancy Necklace in action.
How to use
- When should I start wearing my necklace? You can start wearing your maternity necklace from the first trimester. From the 5th month of pregnancy your baby will start to hear the melody of the pendant.
- What benefits does Pregnancy Necklace bring? It will help you connect with baby during the day as the soft melody reminds you of the miracle growing inside you. At night you can perform mindfulness exercises to relax and connect further.
- What do I do with my Maternity Jewellery once baby is born? You can securely sew the chiming pendant into our comforter or simply hang the necklace over the change table. The melody will reassure baby and remind him of his time inside the womb.
- What is a harmony ball necklace? All your answers here!
Composition of our Pregnancy Jewellery
- Pendant and chain: 18k plated gold, 18k plated rose gold or silver-tone brass.
- Pendant diameter: 20 mm.
- Chain length: 1100 mm.
Made in France
When will my order arrive?
- Standard Shipping: you can expect to receive your order within 3-5 business days.
- Express Shipping: If you are in a hurry, pick express shipping at checkout for a delivery within 2 business days.
- Overnight Shipping: for extra speedy service, pick overnight delivery at checkout.
- Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within same business day if ordered before 12pm and orders are leaving from Melbourne or Sydney.
- You will receive tracking details by email once your order has shipped.
How much is shipping?
- Australia: We offer complimentary shipping on orders over $75. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- New-Zealand: Complimentary shipping on orders over $75 excluding Nursery Furniture products. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- Other countries: Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Which courier services do you use?
All orders are shipped using Australia Post for standard and express delivery. We also offer the option of selecting StarTrack or TNT at checkout for overnight delivery.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to Australia and New Zealand.
Where will my order be shipped from?
All orders are shipped from Melbourne except Wall Decals which are shipped from Sydney.
I entered my shipping address incorrectly. What should I do?
There is a small window to get your shipping address corrected after you have placed your order. Simply send in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and correct shipping address and we will aim to update your information right away.
How can I return my purchase?
We hope that you will love and treasure your Maison Mabe order, however if something isn't quite right, please contact us. We have a free 30-days return policy.
Please note that for food safety reasons we are unable to accept return of our Skincare, Herbal Teas and Cookie range.
Want to chat some more?
Need some help or need a friendly ear? Drop us an email at email@example.com
We care for women and their families
50% Profits donated to associations
Not only is Maison Mabé dedicated to the wellbeing of mums everywhere, but we are also a profit for good business. We donate 50% of its earning to not-for-profit partners the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) and St Kilda Mums. Together, these organisations provide support for women, families and children, ensuring their safety, health and well being through their invaluable programs.
St Kilda Mums was founded in 2009 by a group of 5 mums. Their vision is to make sure children and families are happy, healthy and safe. This is possible when families can provide their children with the best possible foundation in life. To do so, they collect, sort and redistribute essential nursery equipment, clothing, books and toys for babies and school age children.
MCRI specialises in discoveries that transform the health of children and is the largest child health research institute in Australia and one of the top three worldwide for research quality and impact. Maison Mabé's donations allow MCRI to seed fund ground-breaking research into some of the most significant health issues currently affecting Australian children, including allergies, asthma, cancer, diabetes, premature birth, obesity, genetic diseases and mental health. MCRI shares a campus with The Royal Children’s Hospital and works closely with the hospital as a Campus partner.
We care for the planet by being carbon neutral.
And at the core of all Maison Mabé’s business decisions is a commitment to care for the planet. Dedicated to sustainable practices, Maison Mabé work to minimise their carbon footprint, purchasing gold standard carbon offsets from the South Pole for all carbon emissions that cannot be eliminated.
Some of the steps that we take to minimise our carbon footprint include:
- All our cardboard and paper packaging is made of recycled material and we are actively encouraging our suppliers to do the same.
- Our printed material uses organic based non toxic inks and production is solar powered.
- We stay away from plastic, especially single use plastic.
- Maison Mabé's finances are held with an ethical bank that doesn’t invest in the fossil fuels, gambling, arms, tobacco and live export industries.
- Our shipping partner operations are 100% carbon neutral.
- Our skincare and herbal tea ranges are organic.
I placed an order in after hours at around 7pm. As I thought I put my address in wrong. I wrote maison an email asking to confirm and they were still up at 8pm answering emails confirming my order address was correct. My order was shipped that very night and received on-time. Great customer service really above and beyond and I will be purchasing more jewelry from this company in the future.
Product was exactly as advertised quick delivery, would shop here again and recommend to anyone
Received both my necklace and a necklace for my little one which I intend on saving until she’s older.
Both pieces are absolutely beautiful and my necklace helps me feel just a little bit closer to my bub even though she is yet to arrive.
Going to be purchasing another as a gift shortly.
Ordering and delivery was fast and easy. Product was great quality and my wife absolutely loved it. 100% will be buying more products :)
After a hard IVF journey, this was a gift I bought myself to say thank you to my body, mind and spirit. I even wrote myself a beautiful note and reminded myself how amazing I am to have endured all the needles, drugs, supplements, operations and hormones. I feel really deserving of this beautiful gift and I hope every woman who wears this feels as special as I do. It is so beautiful, and sings a little song to remind me to stop, be appreciative and take in all the beauty in this amazing journey.