DUO PACK - 2 x nursing tops Australia
- Cleverly hidden breasts access in side openings. No need for a cover!
- Pack of 2 printed nursing tees, one black Milky Way + one white "Mad Love". You will always have something easy to wear!
- 100% Australian made from the softest organic cotton.
As a breastfeeding mama, how many times have you been frustrated by the lack of options for easy boob access while staying stylish? Don't worry we've got you with our Australian made breastfeeding clothes!
These nursing tops are made with 100% organic cotton and have cleverly concealed openings under each arm. Press studs secure the side openings so they are easy to open and close one-handed. Feel no need to put your baby down to get ready for a feed, just pop the press studs open with one hand, and voila!
Cut for a relaxed fit, the style looks great worn with jeans or tucked in shorts.
- Our Milky Way print is a subtle nod to all our lactating sisters out there, you are our muses.
- "L'Amour Fou" means "Mad Love" in French, the kind of love that you feel for this little person you just met.
Composition of our Breastfeeding Tops
- 100% Organic Cotton, easy on mum and baby’s sensitive skin and the gentlest option on the planet.
- Cotton milled in Abbotsford, T-Shirt cut and sewn in Thomastown, Design printed in Brunswick.
How to use
- Unfasten the hidden side opening, feed baby/child, close, done!
- Gentle wash at 30° inside out
- Do not tumble dry
The breastfeeding tee is a fitted and flattering H line shape. The nursing tops Australia fabric has a good stretch to it. If you like an oversize look, go up one size. If you’re in between sizes, go up.
- Size S = size 8-10.
- Size M = size 12.
- Size L = size 14.
- Size XL = size 16.
Made in Melbourne, Australia
When will my order be sent?
We aim to dispatch all orders within same business day if ordered before 12pm. We will always try our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible. You will receive tracking details by email once your order has shipped.
How much is shipping?
- Australia: We offer complimentary shipping on orders over $75. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- New-Zealand: Complimentary shipping on orders over $75 excluding Nursery Furniture products. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- Other countries: Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Which courier services do you use?
All orders are shipped using Australia Post for standard and express delivery. We also offer the option of selecting StarTrack or TNT at checkout for overnight delivery.
Where do you ship to?
We ship internationally.
Where will my order be shipped from?
All orders are shipped from Melbourne except Wall Decals which are shipped from Sydney.
I entered my shipping address incorrectly. What should I do?
There is a small window to get your shipping address corrected after you have placed your order. Simply send in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and correct shipping address and we will aim to update your information right away.
How can I return my purchase?
We hope that you will love and treasure your Maison Mabe order, however if something isn't quite right, please contact us. We have a 30-days return policy and a free size exchange on our nursing T-shirts range.
Please note that for food safety reasons we are unable to accept return of our Skincare, Herbal Teas and Cookie range.
Want to chat some more?
Need some help or need a friendly ear? Drop us an email at email@example.com
We Care for Children and Families.
Not only is Maison Mabé dedicated to the wellbeing of mums everywhere, but we are also a profit for good business. We donate 50% of its earning to not-for-profit partners the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) and St Kilda Mums. Together, these organisations provide support for women, families and children, ensuring their safety, health and well being through their invaluable programs.
St Kilda Mums was founded in 2009 by a group of 5 mums. Their vision is to make sure children and families are happy, healthy and safe. This is possible when families can provide their children with the best possible foundation in life. To do so, they collect, sort and redistribute essential nursery equipment, clothing, books and toys for babies and school age children.
MCRI specialises in discoveries that transform the health of children and is the largest child health research institute in Australia and one of the top three worldwide for research quality and impact. Maison Mabé's donations allow MCRI to seed fund groundbreaking research into some of the most significant health issues currently affecting Australian children, including allergies, asthma, cancer, diabetes, premature birth, obesity, genetic diseases and mental health. MCRI shares a campus with The Royal Children’s Hospital and works closely with the hospital as a Campus partner.
We Care for the Planet.
And at the core of all Maison Mabé’s business decisions is a commitment to care for the planet. Dedicated to sustainable practices, Maison Mabé work to minimise their carbon footprint, purchasing gold standard carbon offsets from the South Pole for all carbon emissions that cannot be eliminated.
Some of the steps that we take to minimise our carbon footprint include:
- All our cardboard and paper packaging is made of recycled material and we are actively encouraging our suppliers to do the same.
- Our printed material uses organic based non toxic inks and production is solar powered.
- We stay away from plastic, especially single use plastic.
- Maison Mabé's finances are held with an ethical bank that doesn’t invest in the fossil fuels, gambling, arms, tobacco and live export industries.
- Our shipping partner operations are 100% carbon neutral.
- Our skincare and herbal tea ranges are organic.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Really soft organic cotton which covers well for summer evenings (when it's cooler) and can't wait for autumn and winter.
The discreet openings are great when out and about-easy to open while not revealing too much. Gotten a lot of compliments on how it doesn't look like a nursing top (which i wanted) and how easy it is to use. Great to pair with short/jeans or skirt. I'll be searing these shirts even after i stop breast feeding.
Absolutely love these nursing tees! Made locally of the softest organic cotton, these are super easy to style and feel amazing. But best of all, rather than nursing via a pull-up (where I would have to hold up the fabric with my chin) this one opens on the side with buttons so you can easily pop bubba on without any hassle AND it gives you full coverage! 5 stars from me :)