Nursing Tee - L'Amour Fou
- Easy breastfeeding access thanks to hidden side openings.
- Easy to style and looks fantastic worn with jeans or a pair of shorts.
- 100% Australian made from the softest organic cotton fabric.
As a breastfeeding mum, how often have you checked out your wardrobe for breastfeeding clothes and gotten increasingly frustrated with the lukewarm range of choices for easy boob access while staying trendy? Fear no more! Our collection of nursing tops Australia got you!
This 100% organic cotton nursing top Australian made has cleverly hidden openings under each arm. Press studs fasten the side openings so that you can open and close them easily and one handed. No need to put down your hungry baby to get ready for a feed, keep her in your arms, pop the press studs open with one hand, and voila!
Cut for an easy fit, this breastfeeding shirts style feels fantastic to wear with your favourite jeans or tucked in a pair of shorts.
"L'Amour Fou" means "Mad Love" in French, the kind of love that you feel for this little person you just met.
Composition of our nursing tops
- 100% Organic Cotton, easy on mum and baby’s sensitive skin and the gentlest option on the planet.
- Cotton milled in Abbotsford VIC, T-Shirt cut and sewn in Thomastown VIC, Design printed in Brunswick VIC.
How to use
- Unfasten the hidden side opening, feed baby/child, close, done!
- Gentle wash at 30° inside out
- Do not tumble dry
The breastfeeding top T-shirt is a fitted and flattering H line shape. Our breastfeeding shirts fabric has a good stretch to it. If you like an oversize look, go up one size. If you’re in between sizes, go up.
- Size S = size 8-10.
- Size M = size 12.
- Size L = size 14.
- Size XL = size 16.
Made in Melbourne, Australia
When will my order be sent?
We aim to dispatch all orders within same business day if ordered before 12pm. We will always try our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible. You will receive tracking details by email once your order has shipped.
How much is shipping?
- Australia: We offer complimentary shipping on orders over $75. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- New-Zealand: Complimentary shipping on orders over $75 excluding Nursery Furniture products. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- Other countries: Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Which courier services do you use?
All orders are shipped using Australia Post for standard and express delivery. We also offer the option of selecting StarTrack or TNT at checkout for overnight delivery.
Where do you ship to?
We ship internationally.
Where will my order be shipped from?
All orders are shipped from Melbourne except Wall Decals which are shipped from Sydney.
I entered my shipping address incorrectly. What should I do?
There is a small window to get your shipping address corrected after you have placed your order. Simply send in an email at email@example.com with your order number and correct shipping address and we will aim to update your information right away.
How can I return my purchase?
We hope that you will love and treasure your Maison Mabe order, however if something isn't quite right, please contact us. We have a 30-days return policy and a free size exchange on our nursing T-shirts range.
Please note that for food safety reasons we are unable to accept return of our Skincare, Herbal Teas and Cookie range.
Want to chat some more?
Need some help or need a friendly ear? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Care for Children and Families.
Not only is Maison Mabé dedicated to the wellbeing of mums everywhere, but we are also a profit for good business. We donate 50% of its earning to not-for-profit partners the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) and St Kilda Mums. Together, these organisations provide support for women, families and children, ensuring their safety, health and well being through their invaluable programs.
St Kilda Mums was founded in 2009 by a group of 5 mums. Their vision is to make sure children and families are happy, healthy and safe. This is possible when families can provide their children with the best possible foundation in life. To do so, they collect, sort and redistribute essential nursery equipment, clothing, books and toys for babies and school age children.
MCRI specialises in discoveries that transform the health of children and is the largest child health research institute in Australia and one of the top three worldwide for research quality and impact. Maison Mabé's donations allow MCRI to seed fund groundbreaking research into some of the most significant health issues currently affecting Australian children, including allergies, asthma, cancer, diabetes, premature birth, obesity, genetic diseases and mental health. MCRI shares a campus with The Royal Children’s Hospital and works closely with the hospital as a Campus partner.
We Care for the Planet.
And at the core of all Maison Mabé’s business decisions is a commitment to care for the planet. Dedicated to sustainable practices, Maison Mabé work to minimise their carbon footprint, purchasing gold standard carbon offsets from the South Pole for all carbon emissions that cannot be eliminated.
Some of the steps that we take to minimise our carbon footprint include:
- All our cardboard and paper packaging is made of recycled material and we are actively encouraging our suppliers to do the same.
- Our printed material uses organic based non toxic inks and production is solar powered.
- We stay away from plastic, especially single use plastic.
- Maison Mabé's finances are held with an ethical bank that doesn’t invest in the fossil fuels, gambling, arms, tobacco and live export industries.
- Our shipping partner operations are 100% carbon neutral.
- Our skincare and herbal tea ranges are organic.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Finally a beautiful top that provides comfort for feeding my little one anywhere! No more annoying wraps or covers that make me feel uncomfortable and annoyed. Thrilled to have stumbled across Maison Mabé
The quality of the cotton is great. I love this t-short so much. I’m really self-conscious and this t-shirt makes me feel great. So much better than those awkward tops which separate at the front. My only suggestion is to consider using a zip instead of buttons so you can put the side back one-handed while holding a baby when you are out.
I love this tee! It has discreet access on both sides so I can easily feed my baby while out and about, and I only need one hand to do so! I love the quality of the fabric (organic cotton) and the fact that it is Australian made :-)
Looking forward to seeing more designs!