Charlie Crane Rocker Levo - Hibiscus - IN STOCK
This Charlie Crane rocker might just be the one piece of baby furniture that won't destroy the harmony of your interior.
It will soothe your baby by naturally balancing with the movements of your child. This self-motivated bouncing helps to develop balance and motor skills while teaching babies how to self-soothe.
** This item is currently in stock in Australia and ready to ship. **
Why we love it
- Beautiful print by the eco-responsible French brand Le Petit Lucas du Tertre.
- Easily moved around the house to wherever you may be.
- Self assembly, super simple to build.
How to use
- Detachable and machine washable fabric at 40°C.
- From birth to approximately 7 months old.
- Cushion: Fabric 100% cotton, Stuffing 100% polyester.
- Seat frame and legs in Birch multi-ply wood from Europe.
- Rocker: H40 x L70 x W45 cm
- Box : H12 x L75 x W46 cm
Made in Europe
We Care for Children and Families.
Not only is Maison Mabé dedicated to the wellbeing of mums everywhere, but we are also a profit for good business. We donate 50% of its earning to not-for-profit partners the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) and St Kilda Mums. Together, these organisations provide support for women, families and children, ensuring their safety, health and well being through their invaluable programs.
St Kilda Mums was founded in 2009 by a group of 5 mums. Their vision is to make sure children and families are happy, healthy and safe. This is possible when families can provide their children with the best possible foundation in life. To do so, they collect, sort and redistribute essential nursery equipment, clothing, books and toys for babies and school age children.
MCRI specialises in discoveries that transform the health of children and is the largest child health research institute in Australia and one of the top three worldwide for research quality and impact. Maison Mabé's donations allow MCRI to seed fund groundbreaking research into some of the most significant health issues currently affecting Australian children, including allergies, asthma, cancer, diabetes, premature birth, obesity, genetic diseases and mental health. MCRI shares a campus with The Royal Children’s Hospital and works closely with the hospital as a Campus partner.
We Care for the Planet.
And at the core of all Maison Mabé’s business decisions is a commitment to care for the planet. Dedicated to sustainable practices, Maison Mabé work to minimise their carbon footprint, purchasing gold standard carbon offsets from the South Pole for all carbon emissions that cannot be eliminated.
Some of the steps that we take to minimise our carbon footprint include:
- All our cardboard and paper packaging is made of recycled material and we are actively encouraging our suppliers to do the same.
- Our printed material uses organic based non toxic inks and production is solar powered.
- We stay away from plastic, especially single use plastic.
- Maison Mabé's finances are held with an ethical bank that doesn’t invest in the fossil fuels, gambling, arms, tobacco and live export industries.
- Our shipping partner operations are 100% carbon neutral.
- Our skincare and herbal tea ranges are organic.