Personalised Amulet for Mum
- Amulet with compartment that twist open on a chain necklace.
- Place your little treasures inside it: it might be a tiny lock of your baby's hair, a small pressed flower or you could purchase one from Maison Mabé's collection.
- 18k gold.
There will always be things in life that you want to keep close to your heart. A petal from your favourite plant, a lock of your child’s hair, or a small piece of your first home can all bring strong and fond memories of the past. This Thai-Inspired personalised necklace for mum with Charm Compartment has been designed to make it possible for you to carry these items with you, placing them directly above your heart.
The amulet features a stunning and bold circular design with thick 18k gold walls and a glass window, making them the perfect place for the things you want to remember. Amulets like this make excellent gifts for you and those you love, with no other jewellery being more sentimental for a new mum.
How to use
- Twist open the amulet and place your little treasures inside it: it might be a tiny lock of your baby's hair, a small pressed flower or you could purchase one from Maison Mabé's collection.
- The amulet looks great on its own too.
- Pendant and chain: 18k plated gold.
- Pendant diameter: 20 mm.
- Chain length: 700 mm.
Made in France
When will my order arrive?
- Standard Shipping: you can expect to receive your order within 3-5 business days.
- Express Shipping: If you are in a hurry, pick express shipping at checkout for a delivery within 2 business days.
- Overnight Shipping: for extra speedy service, pick overnight delivery at checkout.
- Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within same business day if ordered before 12pm and orders are leaving from Melbourne or Sydney.
- You will receive tracking details by email once your order has shipped.
How much is shipping?
- Australia: We offer complimentary shipping on orders over $75. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- New-Zealand: Complimentary shipping on orders over $75 excluding Nursery Furniture products. For all orders below $75, shipping is a flat $8.
- Other countries: Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Which courier services do you use?
All orders are shipped using Australia Post for standard and express delivery. We also offer the option of selecting StarTrack or TNT at checkout for overnight delivery.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to Australia and New Zealand.
Where will my order be shipped from?
All orders are shipped from Melbourne except Wall Decals which are shipped from Sydney.
I entered my shipping address incorrectly. What should I do?
There is a small window to get your shipping address corrected after you have placed your order. Simply send in an email at email@example.com with your order number and correct shipping address and we will aim to update your information right away.
How can I return my purchase?
We hope that you will love and treasure your Maison Mabe order, however if something isn't quite right, please contact us. We have a free 30-days return policy.
Please note that for food safety reasons we are unable to accept return of our Skincare, Herbal Teas and Cookie range.
Want to chat some more?
Need some help or need a friendly ear? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We care for women and their families
50% Profits donated to associations
Not only is Maison Mabé dedicated to the wellbeing of mums everywhere, but we are also a profit for good business. We donate 50% of its earning to not-for-profit partners the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) and St Kilda Mums. Together, these organisations provide support for women, families and children, ensuring their safety, health and well being through their invaluable programs.
St Kilda Mums was founded in 2009 by a group of 5 mums. Their vision is to make sure children and families are happy, healthy and safe. This is possible when families can provide their children with the best possible foundation in life. To do so, they collect, sort and redistribute essential nursery equipment, clothing, books and toys for babies and school age children.
MCRI specialises in discoveries that transform the health of children and is the largest child health research institute in Australia and one of the top three worldwide for research quality and impact. Maison Mabé's donations allow MCRI to seed fund ground-breaking research into some of the most significant health issues currently affecting Australian children, including allergies, asthma, cancer, diabetes, premature birth, obesity, genetic diseases and mental health. MCRI shares a campus with The Royal Children’s Hospital and works closely with the hospital as a Campus partner.
We care for the planet by being carbon neutral.
And at the core of all Maison Mabé’s business decisions is a commitment to care for the planet. Dedicated to sustainable practices, Maison Mabé work to minimise their carbon footprint, purchasing gold standard carbon offsets from the South Pole for all carbon emissions that cannot be eliminated.
Some of the steps that we take to minimise our carbon footprint include:
- All our cardboard and paper packaging is made of recycled material and we are actively encouraging our suppliers to do the same.
- Our printed material uses organic based non toxic inks and production is solar powered.
- We stay away from plastic, especially single use plastic.
- Maison Mabé's finances are held with an ethical bank that doesn’t invest in the fossil fuels, gambling, arms, tobacco and live export industries.
- Our shipping partner operations are 100% carbon neutral.
- Our skincare and herbal tea ranges are organic.
Got it and absolutely love it. It looks great with all outfits. And just fits in with my tree of life necklaces it's absolutely perfect and I'm so glad I won it. It was a amazing edition to my daily wear. And everyone loves it.
The amulet necklace is far beyond better quality that I expected. It is absolutely divine and well made. I love mine so much that I have given one away as well. The Initial add on is so meaningful too. It’s great to pop anything meaningful into.
It's the first time I owe a piece of jewlery that feels so special. I bought it as a gift to myself and everytime I touch it or catch my reflection in a mirror, I think "that's right, I love myself, I rock!". It's like wearing a cheerleader around my neck <3
I'm very happy with my amulet and would highly recommend it. I receive lots of lovely compliments when wearing it. It's stunning, great quality and fast delivery too!
Well made, looks really lovely.